Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
If you shop at Amazon, make sure you’re using a credit card that earns you bonus points or cash back. Here are 4 of the best options.
|September 15, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Amazon sells just about everything. If you frequently make purchases with the retailer, you should use a credit card that earns you bonus rewards or cash back on your spending.
- One top option is the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card, which offers 5% back at Amazon and Whole Foods.
- Other picks to consider are the Chase Freedom, Discover it® Cash Back, and the Amex EveryDay® Preferred Card from American Express.
- If you’re purchasing an expensive item through Amazon, you might also consider a card that offers purchase protection, such as the Platinum Card® from American Express.
- Finally, if you read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com