Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
I’m a former professional matchmaker who found love while traveling solo — here’s why it prepared me for a strong long-term relationship
|February 14, 2020||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Olivia Balsinger is a writer, traveler, and former professional matchmaker.
- She spent years solo traveling around the world, and it taught her a lot about how to be in a relationship.
- Traveling tested Balsinger’s sense of adventure, bravery, self-confidence, and, most significantly, self-love — attributes that are all extremely important to develop before jumping into a relationship.
- After spending half a decade counseling clients on love, she found her own at an Irish pub in Bangkok.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Almost two years ago, I sat wearing wrinkled elephant pants and sipping Chang beer outside an Irish pub on read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com