- Hundreds of tourists at a plush hotel in Tenerife have been put on lockdown after a doctor visiting from Italy’s Lombardy region tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
- Guests at the H10 Costa Adeje Palace have described a chaotic response to the outbreak and have complained about the conflicting advice given by authorities and hotel staff.
- While some have chosen to remain in their rooms, others are wandering around hotel grounds and have been seen relaxing by the pool in face masks.
- Scroll down to see photos of what the quarantined resort looks like now.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Tourists at read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com