Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
Inside Trump’s controversial luxury golf resort in Ireland, where Pence spent US tax dollars and sparked outrage
|September 3, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- US Vice President Mike Pence was widely criticized for staying at the Trump International Golf Links and Hotel in Doonbeg, Ireland.
- Critics like US Senator Ted Lieu questioned the ethics of the vice president staying at a Trump-owned resort.
- Lieu tweeted that Pence’s actions are tantamount to “funneling taxpayer money” to Trump.
- Doonbeg is approximately “an hour’s drive plus a 40-minute flight” away from Dublin, where Pence was due to meet with Irish Taoiseach Leo Varadkar, according to CNN.
- White House officials confirmed that the visit of Pence’s entourage was paid for by US tax dollars, Reuters reported.
- But read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com