- Over the last year, I have traveled the world for Business Insider, visiting nearly 20 countries and tons of climates.
- Since I brought only a carry-on suitcase and a backpack, I had to pack strategically.
- I found that the best way to pack was to follow famed organizer Marie Kondo’s KonMari method: Bring only that which “sparks joy,” organize by category, and fold clothes so that they stand upright.
- I’ve found that using the KonMari method has helped me reduce stress on the road because I know where everything I need is.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Source : BusinessInsider.Com