- The number of visitors to Japan has increased significantly in the past few years and is expected to reach 40 million in 2020, the Economist reported.
- The upcoming 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games have placed Japan in the spotlight as a major travel destination.
- Earlier this month, Japan announced that it would invest in opening 50 new luxury hotels across the country.
- Japan is looking to cash in on an increasing number of well-to-do travelers, according to travel research site Skift.
- While new hotels are slated to open in the future, Tokyo is currently facing a 14,000-room per day read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com