Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
Japan is developing 50 luxury hotels to cash in on the 40 million visitors it expects next year, and it signals that the country’s hotel boom is finally hitting its stride
|December 17, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- The number of visitors to Japan has increased significantly in the past few years and is expected to reach 40 million in 2020, the Economist reported.
- The upcoming 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games have placed Japan in the spotlight as a major travel destination.
- Earlier this month, Japan announced that it would invest in opening 50 new luxury hotels across the country.
- Japan is looking to cash in on an increasing number of well-to-do travelers, according to travel research site Skift.
- While new hotels are slated to open in the future, Tokyo is currently facing a 14,000-room per day read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com