Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
JetBlue founder David Neeleman’s new airline will fly the Airbus A220, the controversial plane Boeing tried to keep out of the US
|February 8, 2020||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- The Bombardier CSeries was meant to be a game-changing aircraft. Produced by the Canadian aircraft manufacturer, it was its first foray in the 100-to-150-seat market.
- Though initially successful with sales to major airlines, the program was turned upside following a trade dispute with Boeing.
- The aircraft program was taken over by Airbus as a result, with the aircraft renamed the Airbus A220.
- Twelve years after the aircraft was first announced, Bombardier is considering pulling out of the venture entirely.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
David Neeleman just unveiled the name and image of his new airline, Breeze Airlines, and the first read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com