- JetBlue is offering free flight cancellations or changes on all newly-booked flights, as people grow increasingly worried about traveling during the deadly coronavirus outbreak.
- JetBlue is the first US airline to offer such a policy on all routes, though some other airlines are offering similar conditions to people who booked flights to the worst-affected areas.
- The virus has now spread to at least 40 other countries, leading to fears of an industry slowdown.
- JetBlue said its policy applies to flights booked between February 27 and March 11, providing the flight is completed by June 1.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
JetBlue has read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com