Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
JetBlue revolutionized low-cost travel when it first flew 20 years ago — here’s how it beat the odds to become a major US airline
|February 11, 2020||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- JetBlue Airways is celebrating 20 years of operations, having had its first flight on February 11, 2000.
- Under the leadership of airline entrepreneur David Neeleman, JetBlue started with two planes in 2000 and quickly grew into one of the country’s top airlines.
- JetBlue thrived at a time when other airlines were failing and consolidating to stay afloat.
- The New York-based airline can now be found flying across North America and South America, with plans to expand into Europe in 2021.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Twenty years ago, a small start-up airline changed the aviation industry in the US read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com