- JetBlue’s very first Airbus A321neo is finally here and is currently flying passengers.
- The airline has 85 of the planes on order, but deliveries have been taking longer than expected due to production delays.
- The plane features a brand-new cabin, and a new in-flight entertainment system.
- Business Insider had a chance to tour the plane, and we were impressed. Scroll down for a full photo walk-through.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
JetBlue has finally begun to fly its first Airbus A321neo.
The airline has been eagerly awaiting the new efficient jet since it place an order for 85 of the jets in read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com