- Korean Air is not offering refunds on flights on flights to South Korea, even as the country struggles with the most severe outbreak of coronavirus outside China.
- The airline is making exceptions for flights to China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, or for passengers who would be affected by disease-related travel bans.
- On Tuesday, Korean Air announced that a flight attendant had tested posted for coronavirus.
- The CDC recently issued a warning telling American travelers that they should avoid all non-essential travel to South Korea.
- There have been 893 confirmed cases of the coronavirus in South Korea as of Tuesday.
- Visit Business read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com