- The “world’s youngest self-made billionaire ever,” Kylie Jenner, turned 22 on August 10th.
- To celebrate, Jenner chartered a 300-foot superyacht worth $250 million, according to Page Six.
- Tranquility launched in 2014 and was once owned by a fugitive Malaysian businessman; at that time, the yacht was called Equanimity.
- The luxury yacht, which is available exclusively through Camper & Nicholsons, costs €1.1 million (just over $1.2 million) per week to charter.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Makeup mogul and billionaire Kylie Jenner celebrated her 22nd birthday on August 10th, and she spared no expense to do read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com