Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
Major hospitality chains are buying up independent boutique hotels, and it’s creating a new challenge that’s at odds with the main reason people travel in the first place
|October 28, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Independently run hotels are on the decline, Julie Weed wrote for the New York Times.
- Boutique hotels are joining or becoming affiliates of large hotel chains to benefit from bigger marketing and operational budgets, Weed reported.
- Marriott International, Accor and IHG are among the major hospitality chains purchasing collections of boutique hotels and assembling what are known as “soft brands,” according to Weed.
- Boutique hotels acquired by hotel chains now face a new challenge: how to meet travelers’ desire for memorable stays while also fitting into the broader brand portfolio.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Boutique hotels are disappearing.
That, as read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com