Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
Mark Zuckerberg’s summer involved paddleboarding at his $59 million Lake Tahoe compound and selfies with his wife in Paris. Here’s how the CEO spent his time.
|September 19, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Mark Zuckerberg has a net worth of about $69 billion as of September 2019, making him the eighth-richest person in the world.
- He spent the summer traveling for a mix of business and pleasure.
- He went from meeting with international lawmakers to visiting ancient ruins with his wife, Priscilla Chan, and splitting his time among his many private residences.
- Keep reading to see the timeline of what the Facebook CEO was up to this summer.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Facebook is constantly making headlines.
With so much going on, did the company’s read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com