Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
Martha’s Vineyard is a magnet for millionaires, CEOs, and celebs — and the Obamas reportedly just bought a $12 million mansion on the island. Here’s a look at the rich and famous who flock there every summer.
|December 6, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Martha’s Vineyard has a long history of attracting some of the most influential people in the world both as visitors and homeowners.
- The Obamas reportedly just bought a nearly $12 million mansion on the Massachusetts island.
- They now join a long list of high-profile people, like Jackie Kennedy and 60 Minutes anchor Mike Wallace, who have called the island home.
- Martha’s Vineyard is also a popular vacation spot among the wealthy — Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, and Larry David have all been spotted spending time there. Even Princess Diana would visit, according to the Observer.
- <a target="_blank" href="https://www.businessinsider.com/?hprecirc-bullet" read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com