Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
Montana’s most expensive home is a $25 million mountain house that’s a 20-minute drive from a private club where Bill Gates and Justin Timberlake go to ski. Take a look inside.
|February 3, 2020||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- The most expensive home for sale in Montana is a 16,000-square-foot timber and stone home that’s asking $25 million.
- It’s perched on a ridge overlooking 160 acres of mountains, meadows, trout ponds, and timbered ridges.
- The 16,000-square-foot home includes a custom bar and gaming area, an outdoor hot tub, a wine cellar, a pizza room, and a private sauna.
- Each of its eight bedrooms has a private outdoor patio.
- The house is a 20-minute drive from the exclusive Yellowstone Club, a members-only club that has counted Bill Gates and Justin Timberlake among its members.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Source : BusinessInsider.Com