- Passengers on Holland America Line’s Westerdam cruise ship have been stuck on the vessel for a majority of the past 10 days.
- The ship stopped one known time in Taiwan, but has been prevented from docking in Japan, Taiwan, the Philippines, and Guam due to fears that its occupants might have the Wuhan coronavirus.
- Holland America has said it doesn’t believe any passengers or crew members, which total more than 2,000 people, have the coronavirus.
- The cruise will end on Thursday in Thailand, and all passengers will get refunds.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Source : BusinessInsider.Com