Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
Mount Everest is not the hardest mountain to climb — here’s what makes K2 so much worse
|May 28, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- At least 11 people have died trying to climb Mount Everest this year.
- The second-highest mountain in the world, K2, is even more difficult to climb, according to expert mountaineer Vanessa O’Brien.
- O’Brien is the fastest woman to climb the highest peak on every continent and the first American and British woman to climb K2.
- In the video above, she explains why Mount Everest isn’t the hardest mountain in the world to climb, and why so fewer who attempt K2 ever make it to the top.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Following is a transcript of the read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com