- Norwegian Cruise Line announced on Wednesday that it’s banning single-use plastic bottles next year.
- The cruise line will instead use paper water bottles from Just Goods.
- Just Goods’ water bottles are made mostly from paper and plant-based plastic, and the company says its materials and production processes produce 74% fewer emissions that are harmful to the environment than a typical plastic water bottle.
- Last year, Norwegian stopped using single-use plastic straws.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Source : BusinessInsider.Com