- On Tuesday night, the Whitney Museum of American Art hosted its annual star-studded Art Party fundraiser.
- Guests included actresses Katie Holmes and Julia Fox, fashion influencer and entrepreneur Olivia Palermo, former NFL football player Victor Cruz, and journalist Elaine Welteroth.
- The evening consisted of a sit-down dinner at 7 p.m. followed by cocktails and dancing from 9 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. Tickets for the second half of the evening ranged from $200 for Whitney Contemporaries members to $500 at the door.
- Proceeds benefited the Whitney’s independent study program and other education initiatives.
- I joined the party shortly after 9:30 p.m. to read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com