- The Lotte New York Palace is one of New York City’s most iconic luxury hotels.
- Rates range from about $349 for a standard king room to $25,000 a night for each of the two penthouse suites at the five-star Manhattan hotel.
- I recently got a tour of the $25,000-a-night penthouse suites, the Champagne Suite and the Jewel Suite.
- The suites are commonly booked by diplomats and heads of state, Middle Eastern monarchs and royal family members, and business leaders, according to the hotel’s director of sales and marketing.
- Each suite spans three floors, 5,000 square feet, and comes read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com