Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
One of the world’s most iconic trains has 3 new suites complete with underfloor heating, free-flowing Champagne, and a 24-hour steward
|July 9, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- The Venice Simplon-Orient-Express has unveiled three new incredibly luxurious suites.
- The iconic train’s new Grand Suites come with free-flowing champagne and a 24-hour steward.
- They’ve been named Vienna, Prague, and Budapest in homage to three of the cities the train visits.
- It’s not cheap though — a classic one-night journey in a Grand Suite starts from £6,200 ($7,700) per person.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The Venice Simplon-Orient-Express has unveiled three new incredibly lavish suites.
Already considered the pinnacle of luxury, the new suites will provide passengers with the ultimate in train travel decadence.
The new Grand Suites will be part of the Venice read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com