Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
One trip to Rome’s airport and I’m convinced it has the most beautiful restrooms I’ve seen in my 30 years of travel
|July 6, 2018||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- An often unpleasant aspect of air travel is dealing with airport restrooms.
- Air travel and airport restrooms are particularly difficult for parents traveling with babies and small children.
- Let’s be honest: airports do their best to maintain restroom cleanliness, but in a place like Rome‘s Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino, where millions of passengers arrive and depart every year, restrooms can be kind of gross.
- But this wasn’t the case for me on my last trip through Rome FCO.
- The Roman airport’s bathrooms impressed with its stylish decor and ingenious design.
At Business Insider, read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com