- Private jets are the choice mode of travel for billionaires, CEOs, celebrities, and world leaders.
- Flying on a private jet is a very different world from flying commercial, Eric Roth, president of International Jet Interiors, told Business Insider.
- These aircraft cost millions to hundreds of millions of dollars and often come with luxurious leather seats, full dining rooms, private bedrooms, and fine cuisine.
- Here’s what it’s like to fly on a private plane.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com