- Travel industry experts gathered at the Javits Center in New York City for the 17th annual New York Times Travel Show this past weekend.
- The New York Times Travel Show is the largest trade and consumer travel show in North America.
- On Friday, Keynote panelists discussed challenges to the travel industry, included overtourism and sustainability.
- Executive leaders at Virtuoso, Intrepid Travel, and Hurtigruten agreed that the solution to these challenges will require that communities determine how they want tourism to work for them, and travel companies educating travelers on how to be respectful guests.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories. read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com