Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
Overtourism can be solved, and it will start with locals ‘taking control’ of how much tourism — and what kind of it — they want, according to travel experts
|January 27, 2020||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Travel industry experts gathered at the Javits Center in New York City for the 17th annual New York Times Travel Show this past weekend.
- The New York Times Travel Show is the largest trade and consumer travel show in North America.
- On Friday, Keynote panelists discussed challenges to the travel industry, included overtourism and sustainability.
- Executive leaders at Virtuoso, Intrepid Travel, and Hurtigruten agreed that the solution to these challenges will require that communities determine how they want tourism to work for them, and travel companies educating travelers on how to be respectful guests.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories. read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com