Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
Owning a private jet is not for the mere millionaires among us
|November 11, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Owning a private jet is not for mere millionaires.
- Paying for fuel, maintenance, and pilot salaries can easily add up to $1 million or more per year, according to Chris Battaglia, the director of charter sales at Meridian Aviation at New Jersey’s Teterboro Airport, the main private aviation airport serving New York City.
- Pilot salaries can add up to $750,000 per year and hangar fees can run around $200,000 per year.
- “Having an airplane is not for millionaires,” Battaglia told Business Insider. “It’s for guys worth $50, $60, $100 million.”
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Source : BusinessInsider.Com