Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
People spend an average of $1,979 annually on summer vacations — here are 4 ways to save money on your next trip
|August 9, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Americans report spending an average of $1,979 on summer vacations.
- Depending on which parts of the country you live in, you may be more likely to spend more or less — both the West and East coasts reported spending more on getaways than Midwesterners did.
- 48% of people won’t take a summer vacation, and most of those people report it’s due to not being able to afford it.
- However, there are a few ways to save money on your next trip.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Everyone knows that summer vacations can cost you. Between airfare, hotel accommodations, read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com