- The advent of commercial air travel has changed the way humanity interacts.
- The latest passengers figures released by IATA show that a whopping 4.1 billion people around the world took to the skies in 2017, up 7.3% over the previous year.
- The arrival of jet-powered passenger flight in the mid-1950s really kicked things into the high gear.
- As the number of passenger skyrocket, so has the public’s complaints about the shortcomings of modern air travel.
- Here’s a look a how flying in economy compares with the past.
Over the past century, the advent of air travel has changed the way humanity read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com