Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
Positano — the colorful, Instagram-famous town on Italy’s Amalfi Coast — is almost comically beautiful, but be prepared to deal with hordes of tourists and sky-high prices
|July 2, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Positano, a colorful town on Italy’s Amalfi Coast, has become a trendy spot for budding social media influencers to visit.
- Its kaleidoscopic, terraced houses make for a great photo, but is the town itself actually worth going to?
- I traveled all the way to southern Italy to find out.
- Positano is not quite what it seems in the photos — you’ll have to deal with inflated prices and hordes of tourists if you want to see it for yourself.
- Typically, I bumped into some influencers — Christian LeBlanc and Katy Esquivel — while in the town, and they told me why it read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com