Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
Putting a year of expenses on the right credit card can get you more than $900 toward travel, or even more than 50 free hotel nights
|September 11, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average American household spent $40,814 on non-housing costs from 2017 to 2018.
- By putting that spending on one rewards credit card, you can earn substantial cash back or travel points.
- For example, using the Chase Freedom Unlimited could get you as much as $918 toward travel (when you also have the Chase Sapphire Reserve).
- If you open a Southwest credit card like the Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority Credit Card, you could even earn the Companion Pass and get two-for-one travel.
- Or, leverage the current sign-up offer on the IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com