Qantas uses low fares, meals, and flexibility to lure passengers.
The Australian airline is offering unlimited flight changes for almost 12 months, discounted fares and upgraded service are part of a push to get Aussies flying again.
The airline launched the new initiatives with a one million seat airfare sale to 55 destinations with fares such as:
• Sydney-Byron Bay (Ballina) from A$99
• Launceston-Melbourne from A$99
• Adelaide-Melbourne from A$109
• Brisbane-Cairns from A$124
• Sydney-Hamilton Island from A$164
• Melbourne-Perth from A$204
Key to the strategy is unlimited changes until at least January 2022
Qantas Group chief customer officer, Stephanie read more ⇒