- Delta recently revamped its credit cards to offer new benefits like more bonus earning opportunities and expanded lounge access.
- The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card is the only Delta card with no annual fee.
- Until April 1, new cardholders can earn 15,000 miles after spending $1,000 in the first three months.
- The card earns 2x miles on Delta purchase and at restaurants, and it waives foreign transaction fees.
- See Business Insider’s list of the best airline credit cards.
The partnership between Delta and its credit card issuer, American Express, goes back over two decades. But the airline and bank read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com