Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
Rival airlines are hiking prices by as much as 400% after Thomas Cook collapsed
|September 24, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Airfare prices for routes previously served by travel company Thomas Cook are surging in the wake of its collapse.
- Travellers found tickets with rival airlines like Jet2, British Airways, Ryanair, and TUI to have gone up as much as 400% since Thomas Cook abruptly stopped operations on Monday.
- The collapse left 600,000 people stranded around the world, and many with now-worthless bookings for future flights.
- Airlines responded by saying that their prices are determined by market forces. Industry analysts say that increases are the inevitable consequence of a provider collapsing.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Airlines are being accused of inflating their read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com