- North Korea is entirely shrouded on Google Maps — but some parts just outside its border aren’t.
- The country has a short border with Russia, which Kim Jong Un crossed in April 2019 to meet Vladimir Putin.
- Parts of Linenaya Ulitsa, a Russian road bordering North Korea, is available on Google Street View.
- Take a peek into North Korea through these photos taken along the road.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
North Korea is arguably the most secretive nation in the world.
Source : BusinessInsider.Com