Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
Russia and North Korea have a tiny shared border, which Kim Jong Un just crossed — and you can take a look around on Google Maps
|April 24, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- North Korea is entirely shrouded on Google Maps — but some parts just outside its border aren’t.
- The country has a short border with Russia, which Kim Jong Un crossed in April 2019 to meet Vladimir Putin.
- Parts of Linenaya Ulitsa, a Russian road bordering North Korea, is available on Google Street View.
- Take a peek into North Korea through these photos taken along the road.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
North Korea is arguably the most secretive nation in the world.
Source : BusinessInsider.Com