LONDON – Ryanair Holdings (FR) today reported a Q3 loss of €306m (US$369.91m), compared to a PY Q3 profit of €88m (US$106.38m).
Features of this 3-month period to 31 December included:
- Q3 traffic fell from 36m to 8m (-78%).
- €3.5bn cash at Q4 (31 Deccember).
- Cost reduction & liquidity management continues at all Group airlines.
- Stansted low-cost growth deal extended by 4 years to 2028 – easyJet (U2) based slots secured.
- CDP awards FR a strong (first time) B- climate protection score.
- FR restricts non-EU shareholder voting rights post Brexit.
- Firm Order for 75x Boeing 737-8200 aircraft (pipeline of 210 firm aircraft).