Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
San Francisco’s iconic Transamerica Pyramid has sold for $711 million, its first sale in history
|February 6, 2020||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- San Francisco’s iconic Transamerica Pyramid has sold for $711 million to a New York developer.
- It’s the first sale in the building’s history since its construction in 1969. The pyramid will retain its name.
- The now-beloved Transamerica Pyramid was despised by many who opposed the addition of tall buildings to the cityscape back when it was constructed.
- The backlash contributed to office construction being limited in San Francisco, a measure that remains in today’s crowded commercial and housing market.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
San Francisco’s iconic Transamerica Pyramid has sold for $711 million to a real-estate group led by New York read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com