Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
Secrets you probably didn’t know about 7 famous landmarks in Washington, DC
|July 5, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Washington, DC is home to America’s most historical landmarks.
- These landmarks attract thousands of visitors, but also have secrets and interesting backstories.
- A hidden crypt, a “whispering gallery,” and moon rocks can be found in DC.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Following is a transcript of the video.
1. The Lincoln Memorial had a typo.
In the inscription of Abraham Lincoln’s second inaugural address, the word “future” started with an E instead of an F. The bottom part of the E was filled in to fix it. But if you look closely, the extra leg is still visible.
2. The Washington read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com