- Washington, DC is home to America’s most historical landmarks.
- These landmarks attract thousands of visitors, but also have secrets and interesting backstories.
- A hidden crypt, a “whispering gallery,” and moon rocks can be found in DC.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Following is a transcript of the video.
1. The Lincoln Memorial had a typo.
In the inscription of Abraham Lincoln’s second inaugural address, the word “future” started with an E instead of an F. The bottom part of the E was filled in to fix it. But if you look closely, the extra leg is still visible.
2. The Washington read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com