- Debenture tickets offering five-year access to Wimbledon Centre Court go on sale this Thursday.
- The tickets have reportedly doubled in price since the last five-year period, now costing £100,000 ($132,000) each, according to The Guardian’s sources.
- That’s probably still a bargain, though, as debentures are the only legally transferrable tickets for the tournament, and have been sold at great profit in the past.
- According to The Telegraph, three debentures were resold for more than £123,000 ($162,000) each in April last year despite being bought originally for just £50,000 ($66,000).
- You can apply for debenture tickets on the official read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com