Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
Super-rich tennis fans can now buy a 5-year pass for Wimbledon’s Centre Court for a reported $132,000 — and that’s probably still a bargain
|March 25, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Debenture tickets offering five-year access to Wimbledon Centre Court go on sale this Thursday.
- The tickets have reportedly doubled in price since the last five-year period, now costing £100,000 ($132,000) each, according to The Guardian’s sources.
- That’s probably still a bargain, though, as debentures are the only legally transferrable tickets for the tournament, and have been sold at great profit in the past.
- According to The Telegraph, three debentures were resold for more than £123,000 ($162,000) each in April last year despite being bought originally for just £50,000 ($66,000).
- You can apply for debenture tickets on the official read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com