Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
Take a look inside the most expensive lease in the US, a Bel Air mansion that rents for $1.5 million a month and has a 90-foot infinity pool
|June 17, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- A Los Angeles mega-mansion is up for rent for $1.5 million per month.
- It’s the most expensive lease in the US, according to Compass, which holds the listing.
- The 34,000-square-foot Bel Air home includes a 90-foot infinity pool and a wellness area with a treatment room in case the buyer wants to have medical procedures done at home.
- It was previously listed for sale for $180 million.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The rental is the most expensive in the US, according to Compass, read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com