- North Korea and China are separated by the Yalu River, which is so narrow that people on both sides can see each other.
- It’s the only glimpse of the outside world many North Koreans will ever get, as it’s illegal in North Korea to leave the country without the government’s permission.
- The two cities bordering the Yalu River — Dandong, China, and Sinuiju, North Korea — are vastly different.
- North Korean leader Kim Jong Un likely passed by both of them during his train journey from North Korea to Vietnam to see US President Donald Trump earlier this year.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com