- The US Department of Transportation revealed the rankings for the top ten major US airlines in terms of on-time percentage for 2019.
- Most carriers performed better in 2019 than they did in 2018 and no airline scored less than 70%, highlighting a positive trend in the industry for on-time arrivals.
- Overall performance still declined slightly.
- Legacy airlines ranked in the top spots with only one of the big three airlines being featured in the top five.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The results are in for the most on-time major US airlines for 2019, with the Department of Transportation releasing the read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com