- Messages show Boeing employees frustrated with higher-ups, company culture, and consistent failures on Boeing’s 737 Max program.
- Frequent program missteps weighed heavily on overworked employees, the emails reveal.
- Some employees appeared to take pride in deliberately misleading customers and regulators regarding additional training.
- Boeing 777X program features some of the same issues, messages suggest.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Additional internal correspondences from Boeing employees regarding the Boeing 737 MAX program that were obtained by Reuters reveal what employees may have really thought about the program they were working on, and how Boeing’s culture contributed when read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com