- Condé Nast Traveler just released its annual Readers’ Choice Awards winners, where travelers rate the best destinations and experiences.
- 600,000 voters weighed in on nearly 10,000 rated hotels, resorts, and spas. Roughly 15% of their responses are represented on the final award winners lists.
- Several unexpected destinations make multiple appearances on the list, like Jaipur, India. Meanwhile, Los Angeles, California, has two hotels in the top five.
- Here are the top-rated, traveler-approved hotels worldwide.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Hotels can really make or break a vacation.
Source : BusinessInsider.Com