- The World Economic Forum released its ranking of the best countries for tourists in 2019.
- The organization looked at factors including business environment, safety and security, tourist infrastructure, cultural resources, and price competitiveness.
- Spain, France, Germany, and Japan tied for the top spot.
- The US, the UK, Australia, and Canada all made the top 10.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The World Economic Forum has ranked the best countries for tourists in 2019.
Source : BusinessInsider.Com