- Condé Nast Traveler released its 2020 Gold List of the world’s best hotels, resorts, and cruises.
- The selections, curated by editors in New York and London, “exemplify the gold standard of service and hospitality.”
- On the Gold List of best hotels, five New York City establishments made the list.
- The Baccarat Hotel in Midtown and the Greenwich Hotel in Tribeca were among the best hotels.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The selections, curated by editors in New York and London, read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com