Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
The best credit cards for getting benefits and bonus rewards with United Airlines, no matter how often you fly
|January 16, 2020||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- United currently offers five co-branded credit cards through its bank issuer, Chase.
- The United Explorer Card is currently offering an elevated sign-up bonus, but only until January 22.
- There are several non-United cards whose points still transfer to the airline’s MileagePlus program, including the Chase Sapphire Reserve and Ink Business Preferred Credit Card.
- Don’t forget about United’s business credit cards, which offer outstanding sign-up bonuses and other benefits.
- Focus on the cards that offers the perks that matter most to you, like club lounge access, free checked bags, or a simple cash-back rate of return.
- See Business Insider’s read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com