- United currently offers five co-branded credit cards through its bank issuer, Chase.
- The United Explorer Card is currently offering an elevated sign-up bonus, but only until January 22.
- There are several non-United cards whose points still transfer to the airline’s MileagePlus program, including the Chase Sapphire Reserve and Ink Business Preferred Credit Card.
- Don’t forget about United’s business credit cards, which offer outstanding sign-up bonuses and other benefits.
- Focus on the cards that offers the perks that matter most to you, like club lounge access, free checked bags, or a simple cash-back rate of return.
- See Business Insider’s read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com