- The Boeing 737 is the best-selling airliner of all time with more than 15,000 aircraft ordered.
- Boeing has introduced four distinct generations of the 737 since the 1960s. The latest is the 737 Max that entered service in 2017.
- Two nearly brand new Boeing 737 Max airliners have crashed since October with the latest being Ethiopian Airlines Flight ET302 on Sunday.
- Airlines and safety regulators around the world have grounded the 737 Max. However, the FAA and Boeing standby the airworthiness of the plane.
- Here’s a closer look at the history of the read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com