- Ethiopian Airlines Flight ET302 crash shortly after taking off from Addis Ababa Bole International Airport on Sunday.
- The crashed killed all 157 passengers and crew on board the four-month-old plane.
- Aviation regulators in China, Indonesia, and Ethiopia grounded all of their Boeing 737 MAX aircraft.
- US airlines such as Southwest, American, and United have all told Business Insider that they stand by the safety and airworthiness of the Boeing jet.
- Here’s how to find out if you’re going to be flying on the 737 MAX. read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com