Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
The Capital One Venture card has a $95 annual fee, but it’s not hard to break even thanks to 2x miles on every purchase
|December 26, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- The Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card earns 2 miles per dollar on every purchase with no limits.
- There’s an annual fee of $95 that’s waived the first year, but your miles could be worth a lot more than if you use the card regularly and enjoy travel.
- If you spend $4,750 on the card in a year, you’ll break even on the annual fee.
- New customers start with 50,000 bonus miles after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first three months.
- See Business Insider’s list of the best travel rewards credit cards »
There’s little more exciting than jetting off read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com