- The US State Department and CDC have both issued travel notices for countries affected by the Wuhan coronavirus.
- As of Monday, the coronavirus has killed at least 2,600 people and infected more than 80,000 people in 35 countries worldwide.
- The US State Department has issued the most severe threat-level warning for China, and strongly recommends that all US citizens avoid traveling to the country.
- Here’s the US government’s guidance for countries that have reported cases of the virus.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The US State Department and CDC issue travel notices to inform Americans about current health problems that may impact read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com